Returns And Exchange Policy
At For the Love of Jewelry, we strive to provide each of our guests with an experience that makes them feel confident and comfortable with their purchase. Our commitment to you does not end at the delivery.
What you need to know:
- Make sure to inspect your items straight away upon receipt for any manufacturing defects, shipping damage and/or wrong item was shipped. Please inform us of any defects within 7 days of receipt.
- If the item is being returned due to any of the reasons such as: manufacturing defects, shipping damage and/or wrong item, For the love of Jewelry will send you a shipping label related to making the return, store credit or exchange. A 15% restocking fee will be deducted on your purchase.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item will be customer's responsibility.
- We will send the shipping label via email and must drop the item within 7 days. After 7 days, returns for the item will be voided.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
How to return an item:
- We accept returns on all eligible items in unworn condition. Please make sure that the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes, and/or certificate of authenticity.
- Returns and Exchanges are NOT allowed on Clearance items, altered by an outside jeweler.
- To start your return process, simply contact us @ (212) 687-6520 and please make sure to have your Order number handy.
- Our customer service specialist will assist you with your return. We will email you of the RMA and the return process.
- You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please make sure that you provide us enough information about your purchase such as: Order number, Name and Address item was shipped, and the like.
- Once we have your information, we will send you the RMA and the return process via email.
- Please send us the item within 7 days. After 7 days, returns for the item will be voided.
- Items must be returned to the below address: