Accidents occur every day and sometimes it happens on our precious jewelry. If you damage your jewelry in any way after the item has been with you for more than 30 days from the date of purchase, we can repair them for you. We offer excellent repairs with reasonable prices.
To request a repair, simply refer to the process below:
- Please contact our customer service specialist by simply calling us at (212) 687-6520 or email us at email@example.com.
- Please provide enough information regarding your order such as your order number, detailed description of the damage. We may ask you to provide photographs.
- Our customer service specialist will obtain an estimate for repair and will determine if a repair is possible. Please note that we will provide you with just an estimate. Any other additional repairs will be communicated to you before proceeding.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number along with all the instructions on how and where to send the item.
- Our jewelry experts will appraise the damage once we receive the item and may find additional repairs required for your item. Don't worry, we will provide you with all the update and necessary work before proceeding.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with your repairs. Return shipping label and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers' payment details and you may be asked for your payment details by our representative. Paypal can also be used as form of payment.
- For the Love of Jewelry will ship your item(s) back to you once repairs are complete and final repair costs have been paid. Please note that repairs may require 4-6 weeks to complete depending on the extent of repair needed. We will work with you and provide you with regular updates until your treasure piece will be returned to you.